Getting the latest touch-sensitive or mobile phone-controlled model isn’t the only reason to upgrade your dimmer or switch. Like everything else, dimmers and switches can wear out. And that could be potentially dangerous.
If you smell burning wiring, see discoloration or charring/smoke residue – or if your dimmer or switch is hot-to-the-touch – or if you see your lights flickering for no reason, then it may be time for you to call in a licensed electrician or emergency electrician.
licensed and insured electricians are on-hand to diagnose any potential problems with potentially faulty dimmer or switch, to give you peace of mind for you and your family. If the unit has to be replaced, our electrical experts will help you pick out the right unit to help you create the perfect ambiance for your home.
switches dimmers led dimmer switch Brooklyn Queens